We are looking for a long term investment...
Insurance Development Manager - Italy. Milan Based
Working with M&G Prudential as an Insurance Development Manager in Milan - Italy means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to become the best loved and most successful savings & investments business.
The forthcoming planned de-merger of M&G Prudential from the Prudential Group PLC provides a terrific opportunity to create a truly international and integrated savings and investments firm. A firm built on a rich and long history and with a commitment to an innovative future centred on the needs of customers and clients. There is a genuine opportunity to drive competitive advantage with value creation through the formation of this new organisation.
If you're inspired to join us, and have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you've been looking for.
M&GPrudential currently has a very successful fund distribution business in Italy. As M&G Prudential looks to expand the range of its products available to include insurance solutions to the Italian market, this newly created role offers the opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way to the growth of the business, locally.
Principally, the successful candidate will provide support M&G in Italy in their interaction with potential distribution partners, as well as acting as a technical support function with regard to operating in the Italian life assurance market.
You will be the first port of call to M&G Italy regarding the life assurance market, and the suite of M&G Prudential propositions available in the Italian market.
• To work collaboratively with colleagues and take personal accountability to maintain and enhance controls.
• To support improvement of the overall control environment, customers outcomes and a reduction in M&G Prudential’s operational risk.
• To provide technical support and business updates to relevant colleagues across M&G Prudentialon matters relating to the Italian life insurance market
• To provide support to the M&G distribution team in Italy supporting their distribution activities into Italian insurers.
• To deliver external training and marketing support in the Italian market to our distribution partners.
• Detailed knowledge and understanding of the rules, regulations, practices etc. in the Italian insurance market.
• Detailed knowledge of the landscape of the Italian insurance market.
• Detailed knowledge and understanding of M&G Prudential's offering in the Italian market.
• Detailed knowledge of the distribution landscape and practices in the Italian market.
• A senior role in the proposition / technical side of an Italian insurance company.
• Experience delivering external training / promotional activity.
• Experience interacting with senior internal and external stakeholders.
Personal Attribute/Skills Required
• Ability to inspire confidence both internally and externally.
• Ability to build and manage relationships with senior stakeholders both externally and internally.
• Ability to think strategically and to distil the strategy into practical implementable steps.
• Gravitas and ability to be pragmatic where appropriate.
• Persistent and resilient in the face of challenge with a proven ability to influence.
• Appropriate local Italian insurance or technical qualification.
People who work at M&GPrudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing, commercial environment that's totally focused on customers. As an M&GPrudential colleague you'll get all the support you'd expect, including full training and professional development. You'll receive a competitive salary and reward package. And in a fast-changing world, you'll join an organisation that's leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
M&GPrudential is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple - to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.