We are looking for a long term investment...
Working with M&G Prudential as a Derivatives Analyst means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to become the best loved and most successful savings & investments business.
The forthcoming planned de-merger of M&G Prudential from the Prudential Group PLC provides a terrific opportunity to create a truly international and integrated savings and investments firm. A firm built on a rich and long history and with a commitment to an innovative future centred on the needs of customers and clients. There is a genuine opportunity to drive competitive advantage with value creation through the formation of this new organisation.
If you’re inspired to join us, and have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity of working within a small dedicated team of Derivative specialists responsible for all post execution activities for OTC products.
Your key responsibilities will be:
The key responsibilities for this role are the processing, settlement and ongoing operational management of MAGIM’s OTC Derivative transactions on behalf of a variety of clients,
OTC Trade flow to include :
• Affirmation of new trades and confirmation of upfront and term payments with Counterparties.
• Input and verification of confirmed payment instructions to custodians.
• MarkitTM, DSMatch and Markitwire monitoring to ensure timely confirmations.
• Monitoring of DTCC for Credit Events and Credit Event Processing.
• Input of OTC trades into Life Cycle Management system.
• Reconciliation of payments / receipts.
• Processing of CDS Rolls and OTC Resets.
• EMIR Risk Mitigation functions.
• Provide monthly MIS to the management team.
• OTC Reconciliations.
• To assist with Ad-hoc queries.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for you have experience in similar role with a high level of accuracy and attention to details. You must demonstrate that you are proactive with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure to meet deadlines. We are looking for an effective team player who enjoys enhancing process and initiating new initiatives and ideas. It is important for you to have a professional manner along with good communication skills, both written and verbal, and able to liaise effectively with personnel at all levels.
You will have:
• Working knowledge of all OTC’s (including but not restricted to Credit, IRS, Cross Currency, Inflation and TRS).
• Working knowledge of life cycle management.
• Working knowledge of Markit Trade Manager, DSMatch and Markitwire.
• Working knowledge of reporting OTC transactions to DTCC Global Trade Repository.
• IOC or other industry qualifications
• Working knowledge of Aladdin
People who work at M&G Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It’s also an innovative, high-performing, commercial environment that’s totally focused on customers. As an M&G Prudential colleague you’ll get all the support you’d expect, including full training and professional development. You’ll receive a competitive salary and reward package. And in a fast-changing world, you’ll join an organisation that’s leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
M&G Prudential is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.