Energy, Originality, Conviction...
Senior Associate – Customer Relationship Management
Maternity Cover – 12 month FTC
M&G Real Estate is the property investment arm of M&G. We are one of the world's largest property investors with £33.13bn* of assets under management across all the major sectors in the UK, Europe, Asia and North America. Drawing on 150 years of investment experience, we actively manage our properties to maximise returns and generate a strong income stream for institutional investors.
Working with M&G Real Estate as a Senior Associate in the Customer Relationship Management team means becoming part of the M&GPrudential brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to become the best loved and most successful savings & investments business.
If you’re inspired to join us, and have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Associate to support the Associate Director – Customer Relationship Management in the pro-active management of M&G RE’s relationship with its occupier customers and provide high quality communications to all customers (internal & external). To provide regular updates on customer service strategy and facilitate CRM initiatives.
Your responsibilities will be:
• To act as a champion for customer service across all asset classes within M&G Real Estate.
• To attend supplier service review group meetings and report on CRM activity as required.
• To support the business’ CRM strategy and support the delivery of customer focussed initiatives.
• To ensure that all service providers / partners are aware of M&G RE’s service standard expectations in regards to CRM. This will include:
- Tracking/escalating complaints;
- Monitoring and sharing customer satisfaction survey feedback;
- Quality control of communication tools (e.g. occupier handbooks/service charge booklets/portfolio wide external communications).
• To comply with M&G RE’s occupier complaint process. To manage and track complaints and report progress to the Asset Management Committee.
• To act as conduit between M&G RE and its occupier customers at times of dispute or lack of progress, retaining good relationships wherever possible.
• To manage the occupier customer welcome process.
• To complete occupier customer communications when necessary. This will include:
- Co-ordinating mail merges and on-line campaigns to customers;
- Assisting the wider Portfolio Management team to ensure customer friendly communications;
- Acting as first point of contact for communication responses;
- Liaising with suppliers in supporting the delivery of such campaigns.
• To respond to inbound communication via the ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ email address.
• To monitor customer service best practice through liaison with industry groups and to represent M&G RE at events as required (e.g. Institute of Customer Service, Revo).
• To co-ordinate the Customer Insights Programme. This will include:
- Arranging and attending regular relationship meetings alongside Relationship Managers as part of the CRM function in building relationships with occupiers;
- Maintaining up to date contact detail for key occupiers;
- Maintenance and development of the SharePoint site used to track engagements and store all meeting documents;
- Co-ordinating feedback from the wider business and preparing reports to facilitate discussions at meetings;
- Having knowledge of M&G RE’s property portfolio to support in meetings;
- Acting as key point of contact with CBRE property accounts regarding key customer accounts;
- Reporting meeting minutes and actions;
- Co-ordinating relationship building events as required;
- Refreshing our key occupier list on an annual basis.
• To co-ordinate M&G RE’s customer satisfaction programme. This will include:
- Obtaining feedback on M&G RE and our Service Provider’s service (e.g. through surveys or relationship meetings);
- Benchmarking and reporting of results to stakeholders.
• To support the Responsible Property Investment team with annual benchmarking submissions and input into marketing material as required. To understand the Company’s Sustainability vision and apply the Sustainability Strategy as appropriate for your role.
• To maintain up to date knowledge of M&G RE’s IT systems and relevant property regulations.
• To discharge the above key responsibilities in a timely and organised fashion to agreed timescales and maintaining quality levels through adherence to and maintenance of robust internal (and external as appropriate) business processes.
• To understand and demonstrate positive behaviours in line with our Company Framework.
• To understand the Health and Safety responsibilities appropriate for your role and ensure that they are undertaken in accordance with the relevant Company policies, procedures and guidelines. This includes responsibilities relating to your own H&S and others affected by your actions. Any concerns relating to H&S risks must be escalated to your line Manager and the Company’s H&S Manager.
• To fulfil regulatory requirements, including timely completion of all regulatory training and declarations
What we are looking for:
We are looking for you to have solid experience in a similar role and be technically able to work unsupervised. Experience of working in the Hospitality or Property industry is desirable. An understanding of tenant / landlord relationships.
We are looking for you to demonstrable commitment to providing excellent customer service along with being a proactive self-starter with a positive “can do” attitude. You will need to be confident with people at all levels and approachable and proactive in building strong relationships and networking.
For this role you will need excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will need to demonstrate good listening and negotiating skills to be able to find the ‘win-win’ solution.
It is very important to have a helpful attitude and to be motivated and flexible in support of others to achieve results.
You will need to be competent and have experience of Microsoft Office programmes.
People who work at M&GPrudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It’s also an innovative, high-performing, commercial environment that’s totally focused on customers. As an M&GPrudential colleague you’ll get all the support you’d expect, including full training and professional development. You’ll receive a competitive salary and reward package. And in a fast-changing world, you’ll join an organisation that’s leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
M&GPrudential is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.