We are looking for a long term investment...
Agile Change Manager
Working with M&G Prudential as an Agile Change Manager means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to be the most loved and most successful saving & investments business.
The forthcoming planned de-merger of M&G Prudential from the Prudential Group PLC provides a terrific opportunity to create a truly international and integrated savings and investments firm. A firm built on a rich and long history and with a commitment to an innovative future centred on the needs of customers and clients. There is a genuine opportunity to drive competitive advantage with value creation through the formation of this new organisation.
If you’re inspired to join us, and have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
As Agile Change Manager you will coordinate multiple agile teams to enable and ensure successful delivery. You will take a hands-on role, working with both investment and technology professionals and build successful relationships within and outside of the team including Finance, Audit, Operational Risk and vendors. In addition, you will aid in the delivery of upward communication to the C-suite where required.
• Assist the Head of Mandate to support Capability Owners, Stakeholders and Scrum Masters in delivering the business vision across all the Investment Capability Scrum teams
• Proactively oversee Scrum teams to help identify and address key delivery risks and issues
• Take ownership and resolve cross-capability impediments, raising upwards where required, to maintain delivery momentum
• Think out of the box and present ideas to assist and advise the Scrum teams in resolving delivery issues where required
• Contribute to the change strategy and delivery roadmaps, taking an active role in the associated release planning cycles across capabilities and anticipate conflicts and dependencies
• Ensure that escalations of major issues are dealt with in a timely manner with full transparency
• Proactively manage the delivery impact caused by changes made by third-party vendors
• Actively engage with the Senior Management to provide reporting as appropriate and demonstrate the delivery progress and continuous improvement of agile teams
• Advise, generate ideas, and share the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques
• Understand the Investment Management industry and how to apply agile project delivery methodologies
• Become a guide across the Tribe by writing articles, blog posts and sharing ideas to help others implement best practices is a plus
This role is ideally suited to someone who can:
• Support agile teams to make effective decisions, collaborate across teams, speak up and take personal accountability
• Encourage teams to solve business problems creatively and collaboratively and question the status quo
• Simplify complexity across teams and reduce unnecessary bureaucracy
• Ensure the teams operate in a business driven and efficient way, and support them to deliver against stretching targets
• Develop a business analysis skillset and mindset to help scrum teams dealing with daily issues
You will have experience in:
• Vendor Management
• Stakeholder Management
• Reporting & upward communication to the C-suite
• Strong Investment Management domain knowledge
• Adaptability and willingness to work in an agile framework
People who work at M&G Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It’s also an innovative, high-performing, commercial environment that’s totally focused on customers. As an M&G Prudential colleague you’ll get all the support you’d expect, including full training and professional development. You’ll receive a competitive salary and reward package. And in a fast-changing world, you’ll join an organisation that’s leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
M&G Prudential is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.
Recruiter: Beth Eckersley